Monday, February 23, 2009

Shame on the Human race...

There are many types of people on this earth. Good, kind, nice, twisted, sick and even just evil!!! Well as everyone should know by now I'm a huge animal lover. I have a special place in my heart for dogs. I love them. Cant get enough of them. I think its because all my life my family always had a dog in the household. Anyway back to my point about people. Well, today I was cycling around my neighborhood, coming around a corner, I noticed a man taking a dog out for a walk. As I was passing him by, I actually saw him KICK the poor dog and shout "Faster!!!". In my mind I honestly wanted to get off my bike and kick that man myself. But then I knew, that no matter what that guy did to that dog, the dog will always love his owner. So there way no point of me doing so. I just hope that that man learns to be patient.

There also people who are dangerous. Very very dangerous. And you must NEVER trust anyone you meet on the Internet or anywhere. Be as cold as possible and never give out information but always try to get as much info from the person as you can. Well today, I turned on my Windows Live Messenger. Opening it, a pop-up came on. It said: s******_**_joh@hotmail.com has added me. I was like OK... Maybe i know this person. So I left it. Then after awhile I got an IM. The following is the conversation between me and a very strange person.(His profile picture was some jawi writing)

*** says:
Hi ASH
Hw r u ?
ASL plz

AsH says:
may i know who this is?

*** says:
i m Ali
and ur name plz

AsH says:
how did u get this address?

*** says:
any forward mail or somewhere else
i dont remember yet accurately

AsH says:
well do u know me?

*** says:
noooooooo

AsH says:
then what do u want from me?

*** says:
wht can u give me ?
plz dont bother, i m human being

AsH says:
so?
y find me?

*** says:
no still not , still chatting then will see if you .....

AsH says:
wat?

*** says:
sorry , means not yet
do u enjoy to hate the annonymous?

AsH says:
sometimes <---(toying with this guy to see what he wants)

*** says:
is it that time ?

AsH says:
wat makes u think im enjoying this?

*** says:
feeling , i just asked ur name and u started inquiry
we hv very short our social circule in short life so we should always try to increase it ,
it is possible tht this moment i m talking with but the next moment go ...

AsH says:
once again
y are u chatting with me?

*** says:
yes <--(i dont understand this part)
sure

AsH says:
im asking you WHY are you chatting with me?

*** says:
byesss, i can't aford and not able to do
hv a nice life

AsH says:
wat?

*** says:
very hard to talk with u so bye , nothing is soft ...


Well, what did he really want? we'll never know. But I think I tried my best to get info out of him. Next time i'll try harder. hahaha.

No comments: