Wow... I can finally rest my tiny head! lol. My finals are over! But... cant celebrate... I really feel like i should have studied. Instead of watching TV. But anyway, whats done is done rite?
Anyway...
Something funny happend today. I was giving my dawg(Milkshake) a bath outside, when i noticed my neighbour's car going across the road. It was totally normal. But I noticed something strange, there was no engine noise. When I look into the car, there was NOBODY in it! After about 2 seconds, i finally, FINALLY, figured out that he had parked his car without putting the handbreak! lol. I was laughing in my mind. but before i could go out the car rolled across the road and hit the car on the opposite side. Luckyly the car was moving slowly and didnt dent the other car. lol. Then I called my brother and told him what happend. He looked at the car and laughed. I went out to call my neighbour, but he wasnt in. So v pushed the car back to its original position and put a stone under the wheel.
Moral of the story: APPLY YOUR HANDBREAK WHEN YOU PARK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment