Monday, April 14, 2008

Date with C

We've been postponing this date for awhile now, must be almost a month now. Well, its been long since we've seen each other. I wondered what she looked like now. Is she the same person who i left in Seremban? I sure hoped so...

Well, anyway, I was already in central at 11, she asked me to meet her at 11.30. And at 11.30, there she was, again, same person, never changing. lol. Then we took the lrt and headed our way to KLCC. What?! KLCC again?! I just went there on friday for the PC fair! And today is monday! haiz... its ok... i promised her KLCC, and that where i'll take her.

After 10mins of standing in a crowded lrt, we reached our destination. KLCC... again... I've been to that place soo many times it could be my second home! it was already almost 12. I was starving! McD again??? well, yes. hahaha. We decide to have our lunch at McD again. And when we got there, the cashier seemed to recognize me. lol.

Having filled our stomachs, we walked around abit, we went to the klcc park, and we talked all the way. As we entered back in we went into a home entertainment store, there we sat on a couch infront of a huge TV screen and talked about our old school days. After about 45mins of sitting and chatting i asked her: wanna get some alcohol and chocolates in our system? lol. she said yes! So we went down to Cold Storage n got some chocolates n drinks. hahahaha. we found a place to sit, and we ate and drank and chatted, hahaha. She asked me about my love life, i simply said that i wanna enjoy my single life for now. Then we continued our empty convos.

Well, after our drinking, i had to go to the mens room. lol. and we came out, she passed me a present and said happy belated birthday. I said thanks and gave her a hug.

And soon, we were on our way home. After changing trains, I decided to see wats my present. As I opened it, I kinda knew whats inside, Boxer shorts! lol. That day was really fun, i really enjoyed myself! lol
Thanks C!!! And i really hope to see you soon!!!

No comments: